4 simple ways to stop Outlook from saving copies of emails in the Sent Items folder4 simple ways to stop Outlook from saving copies of emails in the Sent Items folder
Try following one by one and see after every step whether it resolves the issue Microsoft Office won’t open-
- Sometimes, add-ins can cause problems. To determine, if an add-in is a problem start your application in safe mode and see if the problem has gone away.
To start in Safe Mode –
Hold the CTRL key and click on the application icon and don’t release the CTRL key till it asks you for Safe mode confirmation.
If yes, then start application normally and disable add-ins one by one and start the application again every time you disable an add-in to determine the culprit add-in.
2. Try repairing your office installation (Quick repair is good enough). Try repairing your Office installation. First try Quick Repair (takes 5 – 10 mins), if that doesn’t help then try Online Repair (Takes more than 30 mins but less than 1 hour in general)
3. Login to Windows with a new user profile and see if the problem is resolved.
4. Sometimes, this is caused due to the application not being able to access the default printer. Close all office applications and change your default printer through Start > Devices and Printers to another printer. It may be some physical one or One Note or XPS or PDF or anything else. If this is the problem, then you will need to update your printer driver for the default printer.
5. Many third-party applications also cause the problem like Tuneup Utilities, Abby Finereader, Kaspersky / Avast Anti Virus, etc. See if you have any of them installed. Close them one by one and see whether it helps.
Read Also This Blog